20061007

boo huu.

My handphone was soaked when the bottle in my bag leaked. :( It's a total wreck now!! :( One of the button is spoilt. This button's a shortcut to my calender. Now, my hp will automatically enter the calender and save memos by itself! It gave me a pretty bad shock awhile ago, I thought something was fiddling w/ my phone! :S (ah~ choy choy choy!!!) Ha.. It's also the button to most of the options. Just now when I clicked messages, it automatically sent out messages!! I'm sorry Aaron if you have received 4 empty smses!! :/ Sigh... And most importantly.. this button is use to lock my hp! Sometimes it works, but now, it's being a bitch. I just locked the phone, now I can't unlock it. T.T (SOB!!!!) I tried restarting it, when I switch it back on, it locked itself. HOW?! It's broken...... :( Everything's broken.. Even me.....
(I just received an sms!! I CAN'T UNLOCK MY BLOODY PHONE!!!!! Why did I ever lock the phone when I know it's spoilt?!?!?!) Boo huuuu..... :_(

Band was such a BORE w/o the usual rebels in the section.. No screaming, no yelling.. Was trying hard to hold back my laughter. Hahaha. Everything seems like a chore when my life's so lifeless, boring, and useless. Seriously, it's also driving me up the wall. :/ I'm willing to trade my life for anything meaningful and useful that I can do! Hahaha. Be it, community service? Sports? Hmmmm, Okay I shall go to the library tomorrow! Hahahas.. Where's my pie??? Pie's missing from band today! My honey pot!!? Where'd you go? Oh yea.. I remembered, I'm going to meet her for ice-cream in school later :)) Hahaha, what a place to have ice-cream, luh. Just know that Cheers' having Ben&Jerry sales!!! YUM!! xpp Hahahaha. :D See you later, Pie!! :)

The haze's pretty bad tonight. It stinks real bad.. Singapore is hit by major haze, man! More bush fires? Did someone burn down a forest on Mid-Autumn Festival??? Save the trees!!! :(( I can't really see what's on the other side of my home. Maroon skies, hazy surroundings, cloudy eyes. :/ I'm feeling hazy too. Hahaha. Haze haze, go away!! Don't you ever come back again.. (Singing to myself..)
So, now what? I'm going to snuggle into bed now. See you in my dreams!

Where'd you go, I missed you so.. Seems like it has been forever, that you've been gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home